Are you trying to find the best way to spend money on a monitor meeting your demands and your taste? I think that most of you know that a monitor is quite important for users of computer, which is responsible for displaying image. And if you are a fan of PC games, the monitor is the most important key to ensure your experience.
When selecting the best monitor for gaming (Under $200/300/500), we’d better know more about monitors and you should consider several key points. After comparing all the best sellers on the market, you can get the one suiting you the best.
Through this article about best gaming monitors under 200/300/500 Dollars, I will show you the key points of choosing a monitor for gaming and also recommend you some best-sellers with high cost performance. I believe that reading this helpful article won’t take you too much time and it may lead you a better choice. Let’s move on.
Best Monitor For Gaming (Under $200/300/500): Top Rated Picks
|BenQ 27-Inch Ultra Fast Console Gaming Monitor||BenQ 24-Inch Gaming Monitor||BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor||BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor|
|Price Range||Under $300||Under $200||Under $500||Under $1000|
|Display Size||27 inches||24"||27"||32 inches|
|Display||Full HD IPS||LED-lit||LED-backlit LCD||LED-backlit LCD|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||2560x1440||3840x2160 pixels|
|Dimensions||8.42 x 25.2 x 18.8 inches||7.4 x 22.8 x 17.1 inches||26.12 x 8.89 x 21.94 inches||9.13 x 29.14 x 19.3 inches|
|Weight||12.1 pounds||9 pounds||23.8 pounds||28.6 pounds|
Amazon is the most popular website for those buyers of PC, TV, smart phones. So if you want to purchase the best product and see what is of the best reputation, you’d better go to Amazon. After reading the latest product reviews and users reviews, I make this chart for you and list three best monitor for gaming.
ASUS VG248QE 24 Full HD 1920×1080 Gaming Monitor reviews
This ASUS VG248QE has 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate, which guarantee wonderful performance for fluid movie and gaming playback. With its Game Plus and the built-in timer function, you can keep track of game times. Its display has HD 1920×1080 resolution and delivers brilliant HD-quality visuals in both 2D and 3D. Its HDMI/DVI/VGA inputs are able to provide flexibility and the height/swivel/tilt stand can ensure optimal viewing. Its ergonomically-designed stand is a nice choice for a multi-display gaming set-up.
- Ultra smooth action: The 1ms (GTG) response time and 144Hz rapid refresh rate produce Ultra smooth action.
- Comfortable viewing experience: The swivel pivot, ergonomic tilt, swivel pivot and height adjustment offer you comfortable viewing experience.
- Built-in speakers: Its 2W stereo speakers offer you an endless home entertainment experience.
- Others: DisplayPort, HDMI ports ,and Dual-link DVI-D for your multi device connections.
- Cons: The monitor is not able to come out of power save properly.
What Current Owners Say Cheap gaming monitor
It is really a good gaming monitor, though it has no DVI dual link. This monior for gaming is easy to set up and fast acting.It looks bright can hold true to the Asus brand. I find this moniotr amazing and it gives me comfortable viewing experience.
The VG248QE gaming monitor has extensive connectivity options for you. It is designed with HDMI, DisplayPort, HDMI and Dual-link DVI. You are allowed to connect your PCs and consoles to the same monitor and enjoy home entertainment.
Buying guide:Finding The best monitor for gaming
First, you’d better know your needs. What do you want to use it for, for playing games, for watching movies or just for daily use? Secondly, the performance is always the key point. Checking the user reviews is a good way to know about its performance. The color should be vivid and the image should be blur-free. And the adequate graphics card will also contribute to its performance. Then, you can choose the suitable screen size. A17- to 20-inch screen can range from $100 to $350.And a 21.5- to 23-inch screen has the price from $130 to up to $500. With $300 to over $700, you can get a 24-inch screen. If you spend over $1,000, you may get a screen of 27- to 30-inch. Last but not least, there are also some important points, for example the Panel type, Backlight (LCD or LED) and Connection ports.
Top Rated Monitors Under 200/300/500 Dollars
- The professional 1080p resolution ensures the clear display and perfect visual effect
- With the Gaming-comfort Zero Flicker Technology, the monitor can reduce eye fatigue and elevates gaming performance even when you are playing games for a long time
- The Black eQualizer color engine allows you enjoy the best level of control and visibility.
- 1ms GTG Response Time is quite fast. Dramatic transitionsand fast-moving action will offer you a smooth experience.
- OSD is better designed and you can change the settings conveniently on an intuitive horizontal slide out menu.
- You can use it both in windows7 or windows 8 operating system
- Input connectivity: HDMI x 2/ DVI-DL(Dual Link)/Headphone Jack
- It’s also an Energy Star Qualified which helps you to save some energy and money
Reviews of users
Users think highly of its fast respond time which amazes and facilitates their use. What’s more, the easy setup and easy navigation also satisfy customers. There’s no doubt that it has perfect image while playing games. However, people also complain on its speaker which has a disappointing sound. In a word, it’s the best monitor for gaming in this price level.
Best Gaming Monitor Under 300: BenQ RL2755HM Official LED-Lit Gaming Monitor
- Ultra-Fast 1ms console 27-inch monitor will certainly satisfy you and meet all you demands for a gaming monitor
- The setting of 20-Level Color Vibrancy and the Black eQualizer will ensure the clarity and real color of image
- Equipped with a technology of Gaming-comfort ZeroFlickerand Low Blue Light, the screen can reduce your discomfort while playing games
- It can be compatibleto Windows 8/8.1 operating system
- It’s tested by professional games players and the Console Game Mode is quite perfect for all fans of games
- Dual HDMI can also facilitate your use
Reviews of users
Users think that it’s the best choice for console games. The colors are pretty good and those customizable options are easy to set. A 27-inch screen is huge enough and it’s solidly built. Two HDMI ports, fast respond time and good build-in speakers are also perfect for them. But some users also think that it doesn’t display 75 Hz.
Best Gaming Monitor Under 500: BenQ XL2720Z LED Gaming Monitor
- Low Blue Light and the technology of Gaming-comfort ZeroFlickerare designed for your comfortable use
- Motion Blur Reduction is a technology designed for game players, so you will enjoy the blur-free and high level image while playing games
- The GROM provides you a better experience and wide range of optimal refresh rates
- S Switch provides you easier access to games, navigation menu and control
- NVidia 3D Vision 2 and Fast 1ms GTG Response Time show that your choice is wise
- Input connectors: DVI-DL, HDMI,D-sub, headphone jack
Reviews of users
Users find it worth to buy, because of its perfect color, amazing build quality and high refresh rate. If you have enough money, this monitor will be the best for you.
Even if it has some disadvantages, it’s still a perfect product. When you turn on the Blur Reduction, the image becomes dark. Besides, the HDMI port doesn’t support the high refresh rate.
Comparison :Best Rated Monitor For Gaming
They are all from BenQ, so they are almost the same in some basic features, for example the Gaming-comfort Zero Flicker Technology and Black eQualizer which ensures the comfort of your eyes. 1ms GTG Response Time is also an important point. But the third one has 3D features, and the S Switch is also special. And the second one is equipped with dual HDMI ports
Build and design
People think highly of the design and quality of the third product. And the second and the third one have a larger screen.
The first one has the most affordable price, while the third one may beyond your budget. If you want a gaming monitor with high cost performance, you shouldn’t miss the first product
I will recommend the first one to you, because of its good performance, perfect features and affordable price. Spend less than 200 dollars and you can get the best gaming monitor under 200 dollars, it’s quite a bargain, isn’t it? I hope that after reading this article, you get a general idea about choosing a good value monitor under 200/300/500 dollars for your vivid games.
Today’s top picks:Best Gaming Monitor Under 200 Dollars (Updated)