It might not be quite hard to select a computer monitor for your ordinarily daily use. However, if you’re a photographer or a related amateur or if you just have the very interest in somethings about photo, it’s very crucial for you to have considerations before finding the Best affordable Monitor for Photography or photo editing.
Many seasoned photographers and professional monitor retailers out there are the good advisers you can turn to get advices on best monitor for photography. But what these people provide are always a little confusing due to their different preferences and varying features of monitors they underscore.
Here we start from an impartial baseline for every of you interested in photograph or not, and maintain several key technologically imaging-related factors (colors, resolution, penal techs…) as our selecting standards from beginning to end of our great-scale diggings.
Best Monitor for Photography Or Photo Editing
Guide:How to select Best Monitor for Photography
Photograph or photograph-related stuff is our starting point when we think about how to select and what to do about purchasing a computer monitor. Unlike buying an advanced TV set for our houses, the sizes, appearance designs, effect of moving scenes and sound modes might not seem so important as those graphical techniques. But what graphical features should we spend more time considering? Of course, the panel types, backlight types, port connection types, screen resolutions and colors will be the most important candidates for you to think about with priority.
In addition, those inferior features or factors like sizes, appearance designs, sound modes as well as the prices should also be taken into consideration after you finish comparing key graphical features.
The specific steps we recommend for you include:
- Choose the reliable portal-level e-commerce websites due to the fussy quality assurance and warranty of after-sale services required by thus fragile and bulky monitors.
- Just go to the details of those graphic-emphasized items and don’t take in too much other futile information messing up you, like good looking appearances, big sizes with slim pane, with stands or not.
- Choose the optimal resolution of choice for your need. If your photos are always of big sizes, the higher resolution of a monitor, the more details of photo you can manage. For example, for the photos of 2048 * 1024, a monitor of 2048 * 1024 size at least will be necessary.
- Check its color and accuracy of colors. Of course, seeing true colors with your eyes and no differences between your sight of a familiar person on the monitor and in real life means a good monitor of choice.
- The panels based on LED with IPS technology should be considered first.
- Port connections including DVI and HDMI should come into your first choice.
- The higher screen resolutions and color accuracy, the more reliable it’s for you to select.
For more information about how to select a best monitor for photography, please go to
In-depth Review-What Best Monitor for Photography I Recommend Today
ASUS PB278Q WQHD LED-lit 27-Inch Professional Graphics Monitor
1.The 2560×1440 WQHD resolution 27 inches PLS LED backlit screen can provide 178-degree viewing angle for users. It also has high-level color display, because of the 100% sRGB color reproduction.
2.It has extensive connectivity options with DisplayPort, HDMI, and dual-link DVIwhich make your use easier and more convenient. You can connect more devices to your PC. QuickFit technology and Advance OSD controls are useful, because they provide you easy navigation and ultra-fast input switching control.
3.The monitor is ergonomically designed. Its full tilt, pivot, swivel, and height adjustments, as well as VESA-mountable, will amaze you.
The reasons to buy
This monitor is the best monitor for photo editing, because of the large 27 inches PLS LED screen, the true color display and large viewing angle. For monitor photography, the display of image and color is quite important. ASUS Splendid optimizes image fidelity and color is the reason of your purchase. Besides, the monitor is well designed, in order to enhance ergonomics and comfort. What’s more, the plenty ports of connectivity are also decisive factor of your purchase. You would like this amazing monitor.
Things to consider
It doesn’t have the USB port which may be a little bit inconvenient. As for the portion of plastic bezel, it is easy to be scratched so its poor quality is worrying.
Reviews of users
Users find that it’s an amazing TV as a whole. It shows clear, sharp and vivid picture, as well as the real color. So it will be perfect for both photo editing, gaming and reading text. Besides, the cable is useful and the stand is quite sturdy to use. In aword, it’s a bargain.
A monitor equipped with the best image quality won’t be cheap. If you want buy this product, you’d better have a loose budget, since it will cost you 431 dollars on Amazon. But you will get what you pay for. It’s still a reasonable price for anoutstanding monitor for photography.