Everybody knows that a well-performed monitor is quite necessary for those who work in a studio. It’s the key point of your highefficient performance in your daily work. That’s why you need the best studio monitor (Under $200/300/500) which is of high cost performance and good quality.
However, choosing a suitable and good value studio monitor is not an easy job. You’d better make some researches about how to choose the best affordable one and if they performs well in daily use. What’s more, the price is also a point which should be considered.
In this article, you will find what you want. I will tell you how to choose a suitable studio monitor from various products in the market. Besides, you can also find those Best studio monitors under 200/ 300/500 dollars. Spend several minutes on this article and you may find your favorite studio monitor with an appropriate price. Let’s move on.
Best studio monitors under 200/ 300/500: Top Rated Picks
In order to meet your different demands of price level, I have chosen three popular studio monitors under 200/ 300/ 500. Through showing their product introductions and customer reviews, I will explain the reasons why they become best-sellers for you. All the information of products is found from Amazon, a popular website among those buyers of PC, monitors, TV, watches, phones, etc. I hope the latest information will lead you to a wiser choice.
Buying guide:Choose The Best Monitor For Studio
Choosing a studio monitor has some differences from choosing a gaming monitor. The most important is that it’s easy and convenient to use. The slim screen and a professional appearance are important. Image display and sound effect are two basic features of a monitor; you’d better look through those parameters and the reviews of users in order to check if it runs well. Besides, a good studio monitor should also have more input ports which facilitate your connections of different devices. All these points will be showed in the following text, so you should be careful about it.
Reviews:Top Rated studio monitors under 200/ 300/500 Dollars In 2015
Best Studio Monitor Under 200 Dollars: Asus VS247H-P Full-HD 23.6-Inch LED-Lit LCD Monitor
- Slim Form Factor ensure the slim screen and elegant design which will amaze you
- The screen deliver Full 1080 HD image quality, what’s more, with LED Backlit, it has a better brightness
- The contrast ratios of 50,000,000:1 allows you enjoy the most dynamic color and image
- Smart View Technology makes sure good experience of versatile viewing positions
- HDMI connectivity allows you enjoy high-definition video and audio
- It’s also VESA Mountable which means that you can fix it on the wall
Reviews of users
People say that it’s a bargain to buy it for studio or for gaming. It has good image, not bad sound, solid quality and perfect design. The most important
is that it has an affordable price, if you don’t want to spend too much money on it, it’s a good choice. But its stand
seems not solid and the backlit is uneven. Just like most of the LCD screen, the color is not real enough.
Best Studio Monitor Under 300 Dollars: ASUS MX279H LED-Lit LCD 27-Inch Screen Monitor
Here comes today’s star product which has a bigger screen than the former and it has better performance. There’s no doubt that it’s the best studio monitor under 300. Here are those reasons that you should buy it.
- 27″ AH IPS Full 1080 HD display offers you the top-level visual experience.
- Ultra-slim and frameless profile, 17.5mm, ensures its subtle andelegant appearance. It takes less space and it’s easy to go with your room the TV cabinet
- ASUS Smart Contrast ratio of 80,000,000:1 ensures that you can enjoy the realest color and vivid image. There’s no doubt that you
will enjoy sharper image with all the details of image
- With the help of a D-sub (VGA) input ports and dual HDMI, this monitor can be connect to various multimedia devices
- Equipped with an amplifier of Bang &Olufsen ICE power Sound 3andSonic Master sound, you will enjoy the premium audio quality
- 178-degree viewing angle allows you watch the monitor in more directions than other products
- QuickFit Virtual Scale features allow you to check those documents and photos on-screen prior to printing.
Reviews of customers
The thin panel and beautiful design please everyone. Besides, it displays perfect image and vivid color with the 27-inch 1080P screen. 2 HDMI ports are enough, so it’s convenient for users to connect their devices to the monitor. But customers also complain on the touch sensitive buttons which are too sensitive. Besides, the Speaker quality should also be improved. However,it’sstill the best performed studio monitor under 300, because of its appropriate price and perfect features and performance.
Best Studio Monitor Under 500 Dollars: HP ENVY 32-Inch Quad-HD Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- A 32-inch big screen with Impressive display quality: you will enjoy the best image at 2560 x 1440 resolutionwith Quad HD
- 10,000,000:1 of Dynamic contrast ratio makes sure the most vivid color and you can see every little detail because of the perfect
- Beats Audio: the speakers installed left and right ensures the
outstanding immersive audio effect
- Volume control is allowed, so the control of this monitor will be very convenient
- The screen is ultra-slim and exquisitely modern, the outstanding appearance is quite impressive
- 178° viewing angle allows you enjoy the best visual effect in every seat in your living room
Reviews of users
Through the solid metal base, fashionable appearance and super slim screen, we can see that it’s well designed. It displays nice image and sharp color. The large screen and enough input ports won’t dissatisfy anybody. But someone likes the sound effect very much, while others criticize on it. And its high price let many buyers down.
Comparison:Best Monitor Under $200 or $300 or $500, Your Choice
All of them are equipped with those basic features of a studio monitor. They’re all Full HD 1080 P display, but the first one has poorer image than others because of its display technology. The second one has a fair screen and good sound effect. It’s the one which has the best features with the most affordable price. And the third one does well in displaying, sound effect, viewing angle, respond time and appearance design.
Build and design
The first one is ordinary and some users complain on its quality. The second one is better designed and few users think poorly of its build quality. Many users like the third one because of its ultra-slim design and modern appearance.
If you have a tight budget, you can choose the first one which is quite a bargain. If you prefer a luxury one, you’d better choose the last one which is best equipped but the most expensive. However, the second one has a fair price and people love it because of its perfect cost performance.
For those who are looking for the best studio monitor, I’ll highly recommend the second product. It performs well and its price is appropriate. Based on my careful work, this article provides you all the information you want. I hope that after reading this article, you can find your favorite studio monitor under 200/300/ 500 dollars.