Most of you should be confused about how to choose the best value monitor under 500 dollars, because of the various products in the market and the different performances and prices. So you’d better think more about the features, the quality, the performance and the reviews of users.
But you don’t need to check these out personally, because we will help you to select those best-sellers, show you those advantages and disadvantages, compare their cost performance and lead you to a wiser but easier choice.So I will highly recommend you to read this article, which may help you to choose the best rated monitor under $500 for gaming or photo editing.You won’t regret having read the useful article.
Top Rated Picks:5 Of Best Monitors Under 500 In 2017
Buying guide:Pick best monitor under $500
With 500 dollars, you can get a good performance monitor with a large screen and perfect clarity. But there exist so many products in the market, how to choose the best suitable monitor for you? First, you’d better think about your need. Do you need an ordinary monitor or a gaming monitor or a studio monitor? Secondly, you should consider about the size of screen, the panel type, the backlight, etc. In general, you should check out the performance of display. You can see it through the introduction of products and the reviews of users. Thirdly, you should also check how many input ports it has. In order to choose the best monitor, you’d better choose the most popular and reliable website, Amazon. Now, I will show you three good products.
Top 3 Of Monitors For Under 500 Dollars
The following products were selected because of their outstanding performance and good reputation. You have seen different monitor of different size. All of the information comes from a famous website, Amazon. In this website, you can see all those products in detail, and you can also share the reviews of users. That’s why I choose Amazon to search for the latest information and you can trust this reliable comparison chart.
Best 27-inch monitors under 500 Dollars
This is an outstanding monitor under 500 dollars. It’s well made and beautifully designed, what’s more, people like it very much for its perfect display. Here comes the introductions and reviews of users.
- 27 inches WQHD 2560×1440 resolution LED screen makes the display clearer and you will enjoy every single detail of the image
- The PLS panel ensures a 178-degree viewing angle which allows you enjoy the perfect display from many seat directions
- The true color is guaranteed by the 100% sRGB color reproduction
- HDMI, dual-link DVI and Display Port provides you the extensive connectivity options
- Ergonomic Design makes you comfortable while you’re using it
- Quick Fit technology and Advance OSD controls lead to the easy navigation and you will find it good to operate.
- It’s also VESA-mountable
What current owners said
It’s the most valuable WQHD monitor in the market currently. The excellent color reproduction, vivid and sharp image and the PLS display make it a good monitor for both gaming and reading. Its awesome performance pleases everyone. However, its plastic bezel looks poor and it’s easy to be scratched. However, it’s a bargain to get such a good product with 500 dollars.
BenQ 1ms GTG XL2720Z Gaming LED Monitor
- Zero Flicker and Motion Blur Reduction ensure the free-of-blur image and an ultra-smooth gaming experience.
- Low Blue Light protects you from the damage of eyes.
- NVidia 3D Vision 2 Ready is professional for those game players. The image will be awesome
- Fast 1ms GTG Response Time and 144HzGaming Refresh Rate enhance your perfect experience of gaming
- Plenty of input connections: headphone jack,D-sub + DVI-DL + HDMI
- S Switch allows you to navigate and change the OSDsetting easily and conveniently.
What current owners said
It’s a monitor that worth every penny. Its perfect display makes it a good gaming monitor. What’s more, people like its low blue light technology which won’t cause the fatigue of your eyes. However, someone complains about the color accuracy. And the viewing angle need to be improved.
Best 32-inch monitor under 500 dollars
HP ENVY LED-Lit Monitor Quad-HD
- There’s no doubt that you will immerse in a 32-inch Quad HD screenof resolution 2560 x 1440
- Bang & Olufsen integrated speakers will let you enjoy clear and bold audio.
- Plenty of input ports: MHL, HDMI or Display Port which allows you connect any device to your outstanding monitor
- The ultra-slim screen looks fashionable and modern, its good appearance won’t let you down
- Volume control makes your control easier, what you have to do is to sit in the coach and speak
- 7 ms response rate ensures the smooth performance while you are playing games or watching movies
What current owners said
The panel is well designed and the ultra-slim appearance pleases users. The display of image and color is quite vivid and its quality also contributes to its good reputation among users. But someone says that the sound effect is not good as it describes in the product introduction. And the refresh rate is not good enough.
Which is the best Monitor Under 500?
The first and the second have a smaller screen, 27 inches, while the third one has a quite large screen, 32 inches. However, the first one has high resolution, good refresh rate and perfect color reproduction. Besides, it’s a WQHD monitor.The second one does well in resolution, refresh rate and comfort. However, the third one has a larger screen but nothing special.
Build and design
It seems that the first one has a poor quality because of the plastic bezel. But the third one is quite beautifully designed and people like its slim panel.
They are all less than 500 dollars, and if you buy them on Amazon, you will find them cheaper, compared to those in the market.
After reading this article, you may find that I would recommend you the first product, which is of high cost performance and well-designed. The most important is that it’s loved by users. So this article may be helpful for those who are still hesitating about what kind of monitor under 500 to choose. However, all I recommend to you is the best monitor under 500.
Today’s top picks:Best 24/28/32 Inch 4k Monitor Under $500/1000/1500